- $5 One new storybook for Angel
- $25 One month of school transportation for Tomasa
- $50 One micro library for Carmen Maria to share
- $100 One year of literacy activities that Irma will lead
- $500 One year of high school for Florecita
Make a Difference One Teen at a Time
“I’m truly happy to be a part of this program which has sparked a fire within me and continues to open doors to build my dreams. I send my sincerest thanks to you for being the builders of my dreams. My family and I are deeply grateful for your support.” – Deysi, Reading Village Youth Leader
When you invest in Reading Village, you invest in Deysi and other young adults who are breaking the cycle of poverty in Guatemala. You enable them to finish their educations, pursue professional employment, assume leadership opportunities in their communities, and improve the quality of life for their families. All with a single gift. Thank you for making a difference one teen at a time.
Want to witness the impact of your investment? Consider joining us on a Learning Journey to experience our work first hand.
Reading Village is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.Donate Now