There’s just no substitute for first-hand experience. That’s why each year we offer you the opportunity to travel with us to Guatemala and see the work yourself. The safe, thoughtful, and curious environment that we foster on our Learning Journey will change the way you look at the world. We want you to see what we see in these communities full of potential, to meet our partners, hear their stories and be moved by their work. For eight days, you will travel with our staff, work along side our scholars, and share meals with their families. This is a rare opportunity to get an intimate and authentic look at life in indigenous Guatemalan communities.
“I have never been on a trip where I so intimately entered the culture and the lives of local people.” – Learning Journey Alumni
- Full Price: $1,950 per person
- Discount Rate: $1,750 per person may apply if you pay in full before January 1, bring a friend, or fundraise $1,000 for Reading Village
- Trip fee includes hotel, breakfasts & lunches, private ground transportation, admission to cultural sites, and guides. Airfare is not included.
- April 7-14, 2016
- Group size is limited to 10 people
- Download our registration forms below, fill them out, and send them to us along with a 50% deposit to guarantee your spot
- The remaining 50% of your payment is due 45 days before departure
- Cancellation policies are detailed in our Pre-Trip Packet below
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns
Overview Pre-Trip Packet Registration Forms