Our next trip is July 19-26, 2018.
There’s just no substitute for first-hand experience. That’s why each year we offer you the opportunity to travel with us to Guatemala and see the work yourself. The safe, thoughtful, and curious environment that we foster on our Learning Journey will change the way you look at the world. We want you to see what we see in these communities full of potential, to meet our partners, hear their stories and be moved by their work. For eight days, you will travel with our staff, work along side our youth leaders, and share meals with their families. This is a rare opportunity to get an intimate and authentic look at life in indigenous Guatemalan communities, see first hand how Reading Village is transforming lives through literacy, and experience your own transformation as well.
“I have never been on a trip where I so intimately entered the culture and the lives of local people.” – Learning Journey Alumni
- Full Price: $2,000 per person (price assumes 2 guests per room)
- Discount Rate: $1,800 per person may apply if you pay in full before April 19, bring a friend, or fundraise $1,000 for Reading Village
- Trip fee includes hotel, breakfasts & lunches, private ground transportation, admission to cultural sites, and guides. Airfare is not included.
- July 19-26, 2018
- Group size is limited to 14 people
- Click on the “Register Now” button below to submit a 50% deposit (or full payment) to guarantee your spot OR send a check to Reading Village, PO Box 917, Lafayette, CO 80026.
- The remaining 50% of your payment is due 60 days before departure.
- Cancellation policies are detailed in our Pre-Trip Briefing Packet above.
- Email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.